Circle Graphics & Design is located in Abbotsford BC is looking for a full-time in-house graphic designer who is enthusiastic and eager to work with a fun creative team. If you are looking to fully explore your creative abilities, then Circle might be the place for you. As part of the Circle team you will be responsible for designing diverse branding and print advertising initiatives, dynamic websites and intuitive software interfaces.
You will be part of a collaborative team environment that works closely together in order to achieve incredibly effective results.
Circle is very busy and we need someone who can handle a busy workload.
• You must be able to create a variety of unique designs that will include logo and identity packages, web design, print design, packaging, point-of-sale, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and more.
• You will need to communicate with our internal team of managers, designers and programmers as well as an external team of strategists, printers and copy writers.
• You must be willing to attend client meetings and communicate with clients in order to know the purpose of their business and to receive feedback on your work.
We don’t care how you learned how to be great; we just want you to be great.
The following skills are essential:
• A killer portfolio with a variety of materials including logos, print marketing and websites.
• A diploma in Graphic Design from an accredited school or 2 to 3 years of design experience at a respected design firm.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe CS3+ suite including Flash.
• A complete understanding of the print and website development process.
• The ability to work under pressure with a strong ability to manage time and to organize a busy work load.
The following skills are beneficial but not essential:
• Your ability to use both a Mac or Windows PC
• The ability to draw, paint or generally make cool art
• A snappy collection of t-shirts with witty slogans
• A deep love for the Vancouver Canucks
• A deep hate for the Calgary Flames
Let’s get to know each other!
Please provide the following information in digital format:
• A detailed resume
• A link to an online portfolio and samples of websites you have designed
• Salary expectations
Circle provides a competitive salary and profit sharing option, plus we’re just plain fun to work with!
Please email your application to email@example.com - No Phone Calls Please!